Finance Controller | 5 to 7 years | Bengaluru
- Identify /Approve/Hire-Resourcing Requirements.
- Ensure Timely & Accurate Close of Books Globally & Reporting for Territory/BU
- Review material processes & consolidate extraordinary events / exceptions
- Walkthrough of exceptions for Cause of Change – P&L and B/S
- Participate in the Territory / BU Lock Meetings, as required.
- Account Reconciliation – Review for quality on Low/Medium, selective Review of High reconciliation.
- Interact with client GPO's/ LOB Controllers and Other Finance Team
- Facilitate Audits from Process Adherence & US GAAP Compliance/ Review errors & develop corrective action plans with BU/Territory Controllers.
- Point of Escalation in India for Territory/ BU and EFS Org/ Drive scope consistency & oversight to continuous Improvement Globally.
- Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations/ Experience posting journal entries and support with accurate backup.
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections, Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics.
- Operational Experience with SAP.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
September 23, 2020