Finance Controller 2 to 4 years Mumbai
We are looking to hire Finance Controller with 2 to 4 years of experience in Mumbai location
Roles & Responsibilities:
Incumbent would be responsibile for a portfolio of projects for multiple clients from proposal through collections. (S)he will review client contracts to understand financial implications, invoicing, and deliverables, and work closely with the Delivery Managers to ensure the financial systems reflect accurate numbers. Incumbent will also perform project maintenance (creating project codes, updating project information as needed, adding resource bill rates).
Management Accounting – Prepare a forecast each month, jointly with the Delivery/Project managers, and upload into N2k. Perform month end close activities and variance analysis to forecast and budget. Ensure revenue and costs reflected on the P&L are matched Proactively highlight any operational and financial issues to the next level, both finance and delivery.
Budgeting – Prepare project budgets as directed to complete account level planning activities.
Management Reporting – Extract financial data out of Capgemini Corporate systems (GFS) and develop/maintain reports that support the day to day operations of the accounts and service delivery areas. Analyze trends and variances and provide financial guidance for decision making to the Delivery Manager/Project Managers.
Invoicing/Collections – Incumbent is responsible for ensuring invoicing and cash collection is completed accurately and in a timely manner. In some cases, this will be accomplished through a central finance team. In addition, incumbent will reconcile invoices to project revenue and contract values.
Training, direction, and supevision provided from onsite controllers, as well as local management. Must be able to work independently.
Special Projects – Perform and manage special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in financial management and accounting environment
- A financial designation such as CMA is desirable. MBA in Finance is acceptable.
- Strong experience with GFS and BO is required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (in particular Excel)
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- High energy – works well in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented – accuracy is critical
- Team player
- Self starter
- Excellent communcation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to get along with a wide range of personalities
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Varadaraj P Ashrit