Our client’s Finance Technology Group (FTG) is the technology group supporting Finance within Business Infrastructure Services.
The Finance Technology Group (FTG) is seeking a bright, self-motivated, system change coordinator, change analyst, front to back coordinator with a strong financial application knowledge and solid background in software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology experience.
Candidate must have prior experience working in Finance industry with good understanding of accounting principles and reporting. Candidate must have prior experience implementing or supporting finance applications in financial services industry.
This role requires a highly motivated individual who can work with minimum supervision and collaborate with finance users in requirement analysis, implementation & supporting user queries.
Candidate must have prior experience translating user requirements into functional specification and drive solution implementation.
Candidate must have prior experience of 2-3 years working in a multi-cultural & diverse environment. Candidate must have good Japanese & English communication skills and experience working with offshore/global teams.
Candidate must have technical skills to carry out data analysis and reporting using any standard database tools. Must have 3 years of strong database programming skills (PL SQL, SQL)
Candidate must have prior experience with requirement and change management process.
- Support all aspects of Finance applications used in Japan.
- Provide service to business partners with data analysis and reporting areas.
- Coordinate change management and change analysis between front and back. Work with end users to understand & resolve issues and drive solutions for requirements.
- Carryout requirement analysis and translate requirements into functional specifications for IT team to implement solutions.
- Coordinate with IT with test scenario preparation, testing and verification process.
- Coordinate with Users, IT and various other application contacts for data analysis and designing business requirements.
- Participate in various projects for both regional and global projects to support business demands.
- 3-5 years of prior experience working in financial services industry, particularly in implement or supporting financial accounting & reporting systems.
- 3 years of hands on experience with database programming (PL-SQL, SQL) & performance turning.
- 2-3 years of experience with requirement & change management with documenting skills.
- 2-3 years of experience with supporting financial systems in a financial service industry.
- 2-3 years of experience working with onsite-offshore model.
- Coordination in multiple user themes with spec definition of small/medium sized enhancements.
- Prior experience with planning, execution & implementation solutions at financial organization
- Good communication skills in both Japanese and English language.
- Prior experience working in a multi-cultural global environment.
- Basic technical skills to carry out data analysis & reporting using any standard database tools.
- Experience with using database and analytical tools
- Experience with financial tools of PeopleSoft
- Experience with building and supporting reporting systems
Contractor or Permanent status (* Permanent employment status could be considered, based on the candidate’s experience and our project availability)