Capgemini is a company that provides IT services and is one of the world’s largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with almost 190,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Capgemini Team in Krakow has been offering its services to Capgemini Group since 2004 – for more than a decade now!
For our internal client which offers various types of services we would like to hire:
Finance and Accounting Process Junior Specialist with German
- Would like to start your professional career in international environment
- Speak German at least on B2 level and want to use this language on a daily basis
- Are ready for new challenges
- Have willingness to work in one of the following areas:
- Cash Application by taking care of incoming payments
- Problem resolution by answering the queries from vendors
- We don’t require professional experience and most importantly we are not focused only on work at our working place!
- We give flexible working schedule or possibility of part time work
- Attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can also recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- We have the best window view in Krakow (from the top floor)
- We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere.
All of that simply because we care about our employees.
The same way we hope to care about you!