Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- support and maintenance in finance application systems and tools (Oracle GFS and others)
- checking the transfers between the applications (within the System itself or on the FTP server)
- responding to end users’ queries sent to generic mailbox
- resolving end users’ issues
- in case of more complicated issues – raising and following up tickets with the L2 support (in India)
- active participation in test of the new functionalities of the System as well as in the Change Request discussion calls
- creating and maintaining the reports in SAP Business Objects (BO)
- Candidate should have strong technical and analytical skills – as well as communication skills.
- Oracle GFS knowledge – very nice to have.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting would be an asset.
- The candidate should be able to cooperate smoothly with different parties within the international environment.
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel will be an asset
- SQL basics will be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members and client’s stakeholders
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.