Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Min. 2-3 years of expert experience
- Financial background (controlling, reporting) and experience in Finance and Accounting area
- Multitasking, ability to organize own in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client’s reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Knowledge of English and German language at least intermediate level
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with Excel files will be needed
What duties will help you grow?
- Working closely with the Client and maintaining good working relationship
- Driving and proposing process improvements within assigned scope to assure productivity gains increase is in line with contract requirement and Client satisfaction
- Delivering various monthly reports, preparing and reporting Actuals and Forecast; presentations and closing reports
- Support for other team members in closing/forecasting
- Development of new reports and monthly data checks in closing/FC
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).