Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are recruiting ambitious Candidates for the position of Finance & Accounting Process Specialist to join a team of our new Client.
Nufarm is a global company of Australian origin and provides a wide range of top quality crop protection products.
It is now ranked the 9th largest crop protection company in the world.
- Receives and reviews master data management requests (supplier, customers creation/ update)
- Files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client satisfaction
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters
- Helps the team improve efficiency
- Makes sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
- Very good language skills (English) both written and spoken
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Relevant experience (BPO, Master Data) will be an asset
- Very good Customer Service skills and Client-focus attitude
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Decision making and judgement skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transitionprojects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in expertscommunities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSRinitiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- You will have the opportunity to work from home few days during the week if you are willing to
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologiesforpeople with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.