Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are recruiting ambitious Candidates for the position of Finance & Accounting Process Specialist with English (P2P) to join a team of our new Client.
Nufarm is a global company of Australian origin and provides a wide range of top quality crop protection products.
It is now ranked the 9th largest crop protection company in the world.
- Makes sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
- Focuses on continuously developing business relationships
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs
- Performing end-to-end process regarding external invoices for subcontractors services
- Managing payment proposals
- Processing Payment run
- Verification and reconciliation the financial accounts
- Recording as well as solving all queries and incidents
- Correct and timely reporting
- Fluent in English
- Understanding and experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).