Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of experience in F&A/Delivery Management or similar area
- Minimum bachelor’s degree of Economics/Law/Finance/Administration
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time
- Experience as People Manager
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good problem-solving skills and business-oriented mindset
- Capable of interacting and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including persons on the executive levels
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing the team of financial processes experts
- Leading global projects for our client
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with stakeholders based on trust and shared goals
- Organizing and coordinating support from team members
- Providing governance support to the management team
- Pro-actively proposing process improvements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).