The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
- Specific experience and expertise in developing solutions within Finacle’s digital banking suits (FEBA 11X), including most recent upgraded features over E-banking.
- Experience solutioning digital banking solutions
- Good Functional knowledge (such as customer , accounts, payments, limits, workflow) on the application and architecture knowledge along with acquaintance on customization across layers [such as UI, FG, Service. DB, HIF (especially in lower versions)]
- Good Knowledge on open source concepts like microservices architecture, API integrations, Polymer JS, REST API and understanding of oAuth etc
- Understanding of payment systems including NEFT/RTGS, UPI, IMPS, AEPS and payment gateways like Billdesk and BBPS
- Experience of working with industry leading middleware solutions in order to develop and expose APIs to be consumed by external applications
- Working knowledge of Oracle/SQL/ Database
- The person should have hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (Core Java, JDBC, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Java Script, CSS etc.)
- Exposure to Various cloud platform / deployment model and architecture
- Customization and implementation. Corporate E-banking experience would be a plus.
- Needs to be exceptional with written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the discussion with customer independently or as a team for customization
- Provide solutioning to meet the requirements – considering different aspects like minimal customization, parameterization for possible future changes, security, performance etc.
- Supporting the implementation team and bank during Project execution for integration with tools for monitoring / fine-tuning application code or database queries etc
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.