Job Title: Filenet Lead
Location: Troy, MI
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
- FileNet update experience Agile experience
- Participate in or lead planning engineering design implementation integration and support of Enterprise Content Management system infrastructures and technologies
- Participate in or lead planning engineering design implementation and support of Enterprise Content Management systems operational procedures and processes
- Partner with the Capacity Management Engineering Production Management AD and the Business to ensure business and customer expectations are maintained and exceeded
- Participate in or lead the evaluation and recommendation of new products and technologies maintains knowledge of emerging technologies for application to the enterprise
- Participate in or lead the identification and resolution of complex Enterprise Content Management system computing problems Tier 3 support utilizing product knowledge and structured trouble shooting tools and techniques
- Support Disaster Recovery implementation and testing as required
- Required Experience 5 10 years of experience working in an Engineering capacity planning design implementation configuration upgrades migrations troubleshooting and support of high availability
- Enterprise Content Management systems IBM FileNet 5 4 X X Image Services IBM FileNet P8 ECM Suite including Content Engine Process Engine Application Engine Workplace CFS
- Experience working in an engineering capacity planning design implementation configuration troubleshooting and support of highly available farmed J2EE Application server infrastructures
- Experience working in an Enterprise Content Management Systems upgrade migration and consolidation vendor toolsets IBM Image Services IBM P8 ECM suite IBM Enterprise Records
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management System support Tier 2 and Tier 3 for large scale FileNet ECM installations
- Experience with Java for integration micro services and filenet on cloud Preferred
- Experience Vendor certification in IBM FileNet ECM products P8 Image Services Case manager
- Enterprise Records Thorough understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technology including Virtualization Clustering Data Replication server farms Global Failover Global Naming Global site selection
- Experience with Unix shell scripting Pearl scripting Maestro scheduling LDAP Microsoft Active Directory DNS Ability to construct SQL queries for Relational Database Technical documentation
- Bachelors or Master s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Experience in migrating content across platform versions or from other disparate ECM solutions
- Experience in migrating content centric P8 workflows
- Experience in configuring customizing ICN
- Experience in configuring ICC Knowledge of Quadient inspire and on how the letter generation works
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.