About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Role: Fatwire Consultant
Opening in Charlotte for support and maintenance of web applications in a large financial services client. The successful candidate should have a good track record in web/digital analytics and web content management. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting.
The client offers a full range of financial services to meet the needs of people throughout the nonprofit world.
Development duties will include
• Architect, develop, and implement Fatwire Content Management Solutions
• Integrate content from Fatwire repositories to system and applications outside.
• Guide teams in integrating content from Fatwire CS into other applications within the org.
• Standardize best practices and
• Develop JSP templates, create assets and flex families and caching in Fatwire
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• Min 3 years of experience with Fatwire CMS
• Must have designed/developed enterprise level CMS solutions.
• 3+ years in J2EE, JSP, CSS,
• Hans-on on Java, Webservices, RDBMS
• Web server experience
• Experience in creating complex web pages that are cross-browser functional.
• Prior experience in application support role.
• Exposure to the retirement management and asset management services
• Excellent analysis and critical reasoning.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now