A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are: Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
AEM Business Analyst (all levels) – Sydney / Melbourne
We are looking for an AEM Business Analyst who is highly motivated, solutions focused and has proven experience across the Adobe suite. You’ll have previous successes in increasing agile adoption, removing roadblocks and applying best practice solutions that are scalable in transformation projects.This position will require ongoing coordination across a broad user constituency, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required as is the ability to work independently given general direction.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
You’ll be an experienced Adobe Experience Manager Business Analyst who can:
- Understand and translate Marketing business strategy, business goals, and business processes into a world class Adobe Experience Manager Sites solution.
- Partner with business stakeholders to prioritise, analyse, define and manage backlog by gathering enhancement & project requests.
- Own projects & initiatives programmatically to ensure success criteria and timelines are met.
- Define the Marketing Use Case by integrating Adobe Experience Cloud modules
- Prepare documentation for system enhancements and customization, provides training and leadership to business users.
- Be an interface on a day-to-day basis with other solution analysts, business users, engineers, QA, and IT managers to support business operations.
- Drive the team communication, documentation and collaboration strategy using tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Champion and evangelize best project management and Agile scrum disciplines.
- Advise on solutions prepared by peers or supporting team, and champions good design practices.
- Understand Digital Marketing Platforms, JIRA and Confluence
Adobe Campaign Developer: (all levels) – Sydney/ Melbourne
We’re currently looking for an Adobe Campaign SME to join our rapidly expanding DCX practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Ability to build high quality inbound and outbound flows using Adobe Campaign Management System.
- Designing and populating schemas developing workflows and configuring delivery templates.
- Play a key role in the development of client-centric and automated communication, with a focus on personalization
- Enabling data source integrations and automation process in ACS platform
- Constructing lead nurture and multi-waves campaigns.
- Review campaign design specs, with a focus on campaign flow, channel selection, and touch-point timing.
- Drive and facilitate cross channel campaigns orchestration, automation and scaling.
- Perform extensive testing, create queries to extract and validate segment data and sizing.
- Working with relational data and database marketing campaign.
- Building web landing pages, Typologies, custom reports, subscription pages in ACS
- Enabling Campaign API’s and integrations with Adobe experience cloud products (Adobe I/O, Analytics, AEM, Target, AAM).
Adobe Audience Manager (all levels) – Sydney/ Melbourne
We’re currently looking for an Adobe Audience Manager Lead to join our rapidly expanding DCX practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Create audience strategies for an analysis framework and a roadmap to reach identified KPIs
- Work closely with Data Science department in order to create a unified view of audience data
- Contribute to and support the development and execution of audience strategies that enables the most effective use of the data assets
- Analyse internal, external or integrated audience data and information to identify insights that support business decision and initiatives
- Become the key resource for DMP segmentation
- Contribute to the creation of a cross-device segmentation strategy to establish a large pool of UID profiles for universal frequency capping
- Understand the existing trait taxonomy to develop potential additional and relevant audience segments for programmatic and marketing automation usage
- Manage processes to continually maintain and improve audience data quality; identify and manage new data management processes and controls for all divisional data sources to improve operational efficiency and return on technology investment (ROT);
- Manage the advanced analytics framework and reporting infrastructure for marketing and media within the Tech stack (including, DMP, CRM campaign manager, Analytics);
- Ensure data and naming convention integrity across all media and marketing initiatives;
- Understand 1st party data set as well as negotiate and integrate new 2nd and 3rd party data partnerships to improve Audiences performance, scale and number of signals.
AEM UI Developer – Sites (all levels) – Sydney / Melbourne
As a UI Developer, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Adobe community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. In this role you’ll be:
- Analysing, designing, coding and testing solutions and debugging front-end applications when necessary.
- Experience on latest progressive web application architecture pattern like Model – View – ViewModel (MV*).
- Designing process and creating front-end workflows.
- Involved in designing and developing code using tools such as Visual Studio, VS code, Brackets, Notepad++, Eclipse.
Adobe Experience Cloud Senior Developer / Lead – Sites (all levels) – Sydney / Melbourne
- 8 + years of experience in Information Technology (IT) projects
- 6 + years of relevant Development experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM
- Strong understanding of Adobe Core Components, Services, ACLs and User Management
- Experience around creating custom AEM Templates, Components, Workflows & Services
- Good understanding around JEE and OSGi stacks
- Integration experience around SAML, Search, CRM’s, eCommerce and other Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Possess knowledge around AEM MSM, Content / Experience Fragments, Assets and Dynamic Media is preferred
- Experience around Installations, Deployments, Version Control, Branching and Code Management in AEM
- Excellent Troubleshooting, Analytical and Communication skills
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.