Do you have what it takes to help shape Capgemini Denmark’s recently established management consulting practice? And are you passionate about future-proofing your clients’ businesses – turning disruption into opportunities and allowing them to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies?
Then come join our more than 7.000 management consultants located across more than 40 geographies and work on some of today’s most exciting digital transformation topics, you will shape the future for our clients, our team and society as a whole.
We are looking for experienced profiles with a track record of high performance, proven consulting abilities and a strong consulting toolbox.
Join Capgemini’s international consulting unit and help grow the Danish business unit
You will step into our recently established Management consulting division in Denmark – globally known as Capgemini Invent – which currently counts 20+ colleagues with diverse background and experience from leading consulting firms and industry positions. Therefore, you will have ample opportunity to influence the practice.
“You can look forward to experience a fast-paced learning curve, and we offer comprehensive on-the-job training, both professional and personal, as well as ongoing career consulting and development.” – Director of Consulting, Faisal Ramzan.
Personal growth, rewarding experiences and challenging projects await:
- Collaborate with clients in the private as well as public sector to provide services that make a real difference and provide an End-to-End perspective to every strategic insight
- You will apply your business, digital and commercial experience, your understanding of client contexts, and your analytical as well as conceptual expertise to deliver results that count
- Responsibility and influence from day one, from practice development to client engagements
- Take substantial responsibility in Business Development activities for new clients as well as enlarging and extending existing engagements from day one
- Act as a tip-of-spear and leverage the consolidated experience of Capgemini in a strategic yet operational context – to ensure that advisory services are turned into tangible results
Right now, we are looking for high-caliber women and men with advisory or practical hands-on experience in one or more of the following capability areas
- Future of technology: From strategic consultants to highly skilled architects, along with an ecosystem of partners, we bring a unique end-to-end delivery model to support our client’s choice and adoption of emerging technologies.
- Brand and experience: Through the mastery of Brand & Experience Strategy combined with Data and Technology, we are the trusted partner to help our Client to generate growth by becoming a data-driven Experience Company.
- Innovation and strategy: We help envision change across organizations, helping to imagine, design and build the products, services, and business models of the future.
- Insights driven enterprise: Help clients gain competitive advantages by utilizing advanced data analytics, AI and automation technologies
- Operations transformation: Help create smarter businesses by reinventing operational assets and optimising processes, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing time to market.
- People and organization: Prepare and support organizations, their leadership and their people for the transition into the digital age, focusing on different stakeholder groups as well as a conducive organizational setup and culture – enabled by a new approach to change management.
International & commercial mindset with a desire to join a growing organisation
You might bring a background within business administration, digital/technology or data science, with an interest in solving complex business and technology challenges – or you could be more generalist by nature, exceptional at critical thinking and excited to combine quantitative and qualitative methods with strategy frameworks.
We expect you to have direct client experience from a top consultancy firm and ability to document proven success in client delivery and sales. Or similar experience from the industry where you have held a trusted management position with a direct C-Suite or Senior management reference, as well as hands-on experience in one or more of the key business areas.
Moreover, if you can say yes to…
Master’s degree in any related field with top academic results
3+ years’ experience from a leading consultancy or similar from a trusted management position with direct C-suite or Senior management reference in industry.
Being curious by nature and excited by developing yourself and others
Being proactive and eager to take responsibility
Being a creative and deeply strategic thinker
Sharing our values of being inclusive and appreciating the diversity of Capgemini’s employees
Having strong quantitative and analytical skills
Bringing excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
Wanting to inspire, mentor and help grow your colleagues and surroundings
… Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 270.000 women and men of 120+ nationalities across 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying please share your;
Original university transcripts with grades
Any additional relevant material (not mandatory)
What we are looking for in your application
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a strong track record of academic and professional excellence well above average. We are a collaborative company and look for people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and achieve team-based success.
By nature, you thrive in challenging, fun, and international environments, and you enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal as well as approach difficult challenges with an enthusiastic mindset.
We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients, and we look for a similar set of values in those we hire.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager David Pontoppidan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!