Experienced Controller – Capgemini Belgium
Start your career with The Capgemini Group and get to know the world of IT and consultancy. We are a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, and are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
Your future starts now
Within the Capgemini Belgium Department, located in Diegem, we are looking for a Financial Adventurer that can jungle with various tasks and projects:
- Full support on the monthly closing process
- Variance analysis and corrective actions
- Responsible for project follow up & controlling (order-to-cash process)
- Ensure the control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Supporting the business end-to-end in the financial system landscape
- Identify and highlight financial risks and opportunities in the business
- Analyze and optimize internal control processes
- Delivering (ad hoc) analysis/reporting
- Support the management team driving analysis and participate in optimization projects
- Support on bids and analysis of the financials
To sketch your skills:
- Around 5 years of professional experience in a finance/business unit controlling function or audit
- Bachelor/ University degree, preferably Financial-Economics oriented, or equivalent
- Familiar with MS Office (in depth Excel knowledge is a requirement)
- You speak, read and write English fluently
- Eager to understand the operations behind the numbers
- Analytical mindset, numerical and organizational skills with ability to summarize and prioritize subjects
- Pragmatic approach to building reporting in a complex and fast developing environment
- A proactive, determined and persistent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Focused to provide quality service to internal customers
- Able to work under pressure, hands-on, proactive and capable to work autonomously;
Your reward for taken up this new challenge:
- You will be part of an international environment, which will bring you a lot of diversity and growth opportunity. It is time to take your career to the next level.
- Working for a multinational has many advantages but let’s be honest, working for an SME brings also different benefits. At Capgemini we can offer you best of both worlds. What do I mean: Growth opportunities in combination with being part of a very close family.
- Diversified financial function, with the possibility to develop your talent in our challenging environment.
- Home Office and flexible working hours. We realize that this is the new norm and having that balance to organize your family life and working life brings happier employees.
- You are never too old to learn. With our very own Academy we offer different training opportunities to get our employees to a higher level.
- How to have even more comfort in your life? We offer you a company car, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal allowance, representation allowance, internet allowance, ecocheques, net allowances.
- Gross salary will be discussed, depending on your experience.
Do you accept this challenge?