Senior Executive Assistant to give full support to 3-4 senior VPs within our Consulting business, Capgemini Invent
Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
- Organisation, agenda setting and facilitation of large, corporate events and managing event budgets including;
- All company annual kick-on
- Internal “at home” events
- Client events and workshops
- Executive Leadership team meetings and workshops
- Assisting with global Capgemini Invent events in UK and other regions
- Full support to Capgemini Invent Senior Leadership, includes;
- Comprehensive and proactive diary management to ensure productive time usage and potential. This will include regular scheduling of meetings, accommodating multiple diaries across different time zones
- Documenting actions and minute taking in senior leadership sessions
- Preparation and assisting facilitation of executive team meetings, both externally and internally
- Proactive handling of email/voice mail and preparation of action lists to assist MD in the prioritising their time
- Monitoring and entering of expenses, timesheets and invoices using online systems
- Producing documents and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Itinerary planning to ensure seamless logistics and to maximise exposure to clients and potential clients/partners
- Will lead in planning agenda and preparing Senior Leadership for meetings and briefings.
- Liaising with external clients and partners at Chairman/CEO level, and their offices to promote a good relationship and ensure desired access
- General administration duties
- Flexibility around working hours, if and when necessary
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Excellent organisational skills, both of self and Vice Presidents.
- Relationship management at senior level including building good networks
- Excellent communications skills. Comfortable at interacting with senior stakeholders and clients
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to support with technology enabled meetings e.g. video conferencing, skype, digital conference calls
- In depth event organisation experience, especially large events for over 600 attendees
- High attention to detail and proven experience of managing sensitive data
- Conscientious but proactive approach
- Solution orientated and confident style
- Experience of working in high pressured environment and delivering to short deadlines
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.