LOCATION- NEW YORK
WHAT WILL YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- Qualifications Minimum 3 Years of experience in a professional business support role
- Must have experience with Software Tools like and MS Office MS Outlook and Calendar Microsoft
- Teams Strong organizational skills required including good time management skills and responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management technology business leaders
- Strong attention to detail Motivated Team player with a positive attitude who works well in a fast paced environment
- Successful track record of managing competing priorities effectively through a proactive approach
- Candidate should be flexible willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to remote and on site office work
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
HOW WILL YOU SERVE US?
- Executive Assistant North America Financial Service Insights Data
- This is a great opportunity for a fast learner and strong communicator who enjoys planning and organizing and thrives in a team spirit environment to help others and build connections with leaders people and teams
- As an executive assistant you will focus on a variety of transactional activities directly for several executives and vice presidents as well as with business groups and in support of the People Director Leadership Team and in coordination with our Capgemini Group departments and external vendors
- Responsibilities Accountabilities Arrange internal virtual and in person office meetings and conference room events Set up external meetings and events parties meals Calendar management of multiple leaders with MS Outlook Calendar tracking rescheduling and reminders
- Set up conference calls and videoconferences domestic international from small to very large in scope
- Document minutes of meetings document support and MS Excel file management Travel booking coordination approvals domestic and international air hotel car and visa support
- Time Expense and Invoice Reporting and Reconciliation Ordering employee and client gifts and coordinating with suppliers invoices and budget approvals
- Onboarding and new hire orientation support coordination I9 e verify and orientation logistics Technical Support resolving client office reservations PC phone issues Intranet Internet research
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.