The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
About the Team
Working as part of the broader enabling function alongside finance, IT, HR and legal, our Administration/Business Services team work together to deliver best in class client/stakeholder centric services.
About the Role
We are looking for a professional Executive Assistant to join our team immediately; supporting the Head of Sales for APAC, you will draw on your outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail. Being able to confidently liaise with team members, clients and partners will stand you in good stead, as will a strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service and attending both internal and external meetings. A background within a professional services or corporate environment would be ideal.
Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in a similar role within professional services or a corporate environment at a C-Suite level
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Accurate minute taking and ability to attend late calls
- The ability to provide proactive diary management – including scheduling of meetings and conference calls. Simultaneous coordination of several diaries will be required, and be able to prioritise tasks / workload etc
- Experience in email management, delegation, meeting preparation, presentation preparation
- Domestic and international travel booking and processing expenses for the leadership members that you support
- The willingness to perform general administration duties and reception relief as required
- Passionate about the job and has a positive influence on office/team culture
- Highly organised, with a strong attention to detail
- Efficient with excellent written and oral communication
- Confidence to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Stakeholder management
- Mindful of confidential and sensitive information
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.