Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Extensive calendar management on a daily basis
- Responsibility for timely and accurate accomplishment of given tasks and projects management activities related to the direct VPs, Directors
- Complex organization and monitoring of internal and Client meetings, tele & video calls, conferences, Senior Management trainings etc.; on request: join meetings/calls, take minutes, collate and distribute them and take required actions
- Preparation of Power Point presentations & required financial reports upon request
- Travel arrangements including travel documentation, logistics, accommodation and respective approvals; travel/expense/accommodation and other log updates when required
- Claiming expenses for Superiors and credit card reconciliation; close collaboration with respective finance and expense teams across SBUs
- Handle time report entry and approvals
- Support in various Superior’s projects: manage project related logistics including project numbers, resources, quotes, descriptions, summaries and status; upon request create or contribute to project/team/HR/Finance etc related reports and presentations
- Procurement support: help/assist VPs/Directors with registration of purchases across all Business Units affecting their projects
- Liaison with clients and close collaboration with staff across all units/departments on behalf of the Superiors and during their absence
- Inbox management on request
- General administration duties and ad-hoc requests
- Provide EA back-up support to others when needed
- Fluent English communication skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
- Very good French (min B2)
- Excellent communication skills needed to interact at various organizational Levels
- Readiness to take own initiative
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team player attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.