Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience on the similar position
- Competences in report and presentation preparing
- Event management coordinating skills (especially on-line)
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and balance a variety of project responsibilities effectively and accurately,
- Advanced knowledge of English (min. B2 / C1) and French (min. B2 / C1)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Proven track record working in international team(s)
What duties will help you grow?
- Projects coordination – various project coordination and support working along with the Executive
- Reports preparation – reports based on data gathered from various people and presenting them in a good visual form in Excel and Power Point
- Events management /online webinars, trainings – planning, coordinating, agenda preparation
- Have a highly professional, personable style, which fosters trust and cooperation
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain confidential information, ability to exercise good judgment as well as initiative in a variety of situations with limited supervision
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).