Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Fluent English and French communication skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
- Excellent communication skills needed to interact at various organizational Levels
- Readiness to take own initiative
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team player attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for administrative and project management duties such as:
- Calendar management, manage and organize trips of executive. Maintaining databases, reporting such as utilization, forecast or resourcing for executives and team.
- Understanding of business needs of your Supervisors of developing overall business awareness and a strong sense of anticipation while establishing good working relationships with Clients, internal departments and stakeholders.
- Gain knowledge on internal and external policies/rules such as: expense policy/ travel policy/ recruitment policy and put them in action and follow up on them when required.
- Have a highly professional, personable style, which fosters trust and cooperation.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain confidential information, ability to exercise good judgment as well as initiative in a variety of situations with limited supervision.
- Always deliver the highest standard of support as a first point of contact.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable in a high-performing, fast-paced team.
Responsibility for timely and accurate accomplishment of given tasks and projects management activities related to:
- Client meetings, tele & video call, conferences, Senior Management trainings
- Join meetings/calls to take minutes, collate and distribute them and take required actions
- Preparation of Power Point presentations & required financial reports upon request
- Travel arrangements including travel documentation, logistics, accommodation and respective approvals
- Claiming expenses for Superiors and credit card reconciliation;
- Handle time report entry and approvals (Clarity reporting)
- Support in various Superior’s projects: manage project related logistics including project numbers, resources, quotes, descriptions, summaries and status;
- Procurement support
- Close collaboration with staff across all units/departments
- Inbox management on request
- General administration duties and ad-hoc requests
- Provide EA back-up support to others when needed
- Extensive calendar management on a daily basis
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal
growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing