Job Title – Executive Assistant / PMO
Experience Required : 2 to 5 years
Job Location : Talawade, Pune
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent budget and project management skills.
- Efficient management and team handling skills.
- Effective in building relationships and a collaborative team worker.
- Highly motivated, confident and ability to multi- task.
- Excel skills, working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Drive monthly employee engagement activities at PAN India level for FS Finance team thereby ensuring retention goals.
- Organize annual Finance Leadership meets, gatherings & open houses.
- Maintain and utilize budget for the same.
- Analyze training needs and schedule them monthly/ quarterly for FS Finance, mostly for Pune region.
- Organize induction programs for new hires on quarterly basis.
- Maintain training repository and keep track of trainings using training dashboards.
- Be the point of contact for Global Learning team.
- Schedule and keep notes of various Leadership/ Offshore/ E+ Connect, meets in Finance. Follow up for the action items and deliveries
- Maintain calendar of VP- Finance India and Deputy- CFO/ CFO- Finance India, on their India visits.
- Arrange for necessary logistics and bookings for Leadership team, on their India visits, as and when required.