Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
Technical requirement for “Security Governance”
Play a role in the delivery of GRC consultancy services for Capgemini Information Security, maintaining quality and customer satisfaction.
This is a mobile role, typically: Working closely with Customers Team to develop GRC deliverables (Security Strategy / Frameworks / Policies / Assessments / Solutions etc) and lead their implementation either at customer location or remotely dependent upon the customers’ requirements and preferred working practices.
Developing and implementing Enterprise Security Strategy, Governance Frameworks, Standards, Policies (e.g. Conversant in ISO27001, COBIT, PCI-DSS, etc.).
Additional Technical Skills
1. Knowledge in SIEM tool 2. Vulnerability Management 3. Anti-spam Management 4. Anti Malware
5. Must have experience in Audit & Compliance
6. Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP
7. Previous experience with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination.
8. To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
9.Ability to adhere to strict quality and change management process
10. Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies. Experience – Essential • Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management; • Established OS Support skills including compliance;
• Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving; • Self-driven and able to work single handedly ; Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; • Team Leader (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA); • Client Facing Skills – required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered ; • Good verbal and written communication skills; Conflict management skills needed. • To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production; Effective communication skills in both verbal and written
1. Good governance exposure on ISO 27001,PCI DSS,SOX standard and regulatory requirement
2. Good Knowledge on ITIL processes
- Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
- Interview Date – 22nd Sep,2018