An overview of the role
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
The focus of your role
Service Delivery Management is a critical role in the delivery of operational excellence to our customers. You will need be an enthusiastic, dedicated and proven individual to join our Service Delivery Management team in Northern Europe.
Why this role?
Within this role you will be responsible for driving the operational excellence through the organisation as well as meeting the financial commitments.
This role constructs functional working relations between clients, Capgemini, vendors, and subcontractor organisations and manages the implementation of these partnerships to address business opportunities for Capgemini;
- Monitoring and measuring client satisfaction and customer experience for improvement
- Accountable for quality of service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity planning
- Owns acceptance to run sign-off to ensure project and services are designed for supportability
- Equally balanced skills in five key general management areas of client relationship management, consultative selling, financial / business management, portfolio / program management, service delivery management and team / people management;
- Accountable for meeting set revenue, profit, and growth objectives and for improving overall customer satisfaction targets. Responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships with the objective of being a trusted business partner;
- Proactively work with Client to identify their business objectives, priorities and directions, critical success factors and applies this knowledge to establish and implement an account strategy;
- Manage Capgemini resources and coordinates client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organisation.
- Good communication skills essential, liaising up to CIO level.
- Proven Service Delivery background in multiple commercial business sectors supporting 24x7x365 production environments
- Good Relationship Management skills – working closely with senior stakeholders both from the business and mail suppliers
- BPSS security clearance essential – this will be initiated as part of the on-boarding process.
- ITIL V3Expert / Managers Certificate or ITIL V3 Service Management
- Business acumen
- SC Clearance may be required
- Champions Service & Support in projects to develop a strong understanding to ensure service impact is mitigated & minimised before point of go-live
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com