Remote work from Poland only
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams responsible for End User Services Transformation Projects maintenance and development
- Familiarity of other Cloud Infrastructure Services Portfolio elements (Cloud/Service Now/Cybersecurity)
- Experience in planning and executing reskilling and upskilling plan in their team
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior level
- Advanced knowledge of End User Services products and its characteristics including: M365, Windows 10, AI and analytics, Virtualization, User Experience, IoT, Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Experience in pre-sales process, including Client presentations and detailed solutioning on any End User Services product
What duties will help you grow?
- Builds customer relationships by delivering above client expectations on assigned deliverables and accountable for proactively identifying & winning add on work and identifying cross sales leads.
- Provide Leadership and strategic guidance in End User Services capabilities by planning recruitment and upskilling in conjunction with current and future product development trends and demands
- Building and maintaining a competency roadmap for all End User Services related Capabilities including roles of Architects, Engineers, SMEs, Consultants
- Being an active contributor to local and global End User Services Community
- Ownership of and co-ordination for the appropriate P&C solution stream and cost estimation; to meet the client stated service requirements and to ensure an integrated technical solution is built in accordance with service line strategy
Role is located in the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. As a Chapter Lead you will participate and actively support both business development and delivery strategy for End User Services area. You will be responsible for driving desired business outcomes for clients, local delivery and presales organization through thought leadership. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
What your development path can look like?
Global EUS Portfolio Stream Owner, EUS Capability Lead
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each othe!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).