An overview of the role:
As an M365 Architect within Capgemini you will work with a range of clients, supporting them in adopting or advancing their use of Microsoft M365 and Unified Comms services.
Working within the Cloud Infrastructure Services Business unit, you will have real-world experience that goes beyond mailbox migrations and will be able to demonstrate real understanding of how customers can maximise the value from their M365 investment.
No two projects are ever the same and within the Cloud Infrastructure Services Business Unit we support all business sectors so you will gain a lot of exposure in a short time frame.
As a M365 Architect you will be expected to have knowledge, confidence and the capability to assist our clients in realising their M365 Unified Comms and collaboration strategy.
Why this role?
This is a highly technical role. Your primary duties will include but not be limited to:
• Service Design: High-level & Detailed-level architecture design for native cloud-based MS Office 365, on-premise and Hybrid services
• Plan and prepare design review presentation with Architects, Service Managers and key business stakeholders to validate or decide on major architecture changes or projects
• Service Transition: Supervise strategic partners and subcontractors to produce design, build and deploy new IT services (or service changes)
• Develop road map for the organisation – Short term and long-term Plan, aligned to business requirements and goals for the organisation
• Design and plan roll out of major upgrades from traditional on-premise services to MS Office 365 (Exchange, SfB, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune) – native & hybrid
• Advise on Office 365 License details, usage allocation and budget forecast
As an experienced M365 Architect with project delivery experience in Microsoft, you will have knowledge of service & account provisioning (services, processes & methods) and be able to lead technical presentations or proposals and collaborate with SMEs & stakeholders effectively.
You will be experienced with on-Premise & Cloud based MS O365 services including: Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Intune and will have a detailed understanding of Identity management services (Federation & IAM Azure) and the traditional Native Cloud & Hybrid topologies for these services.
Successful candidates will be able to evidence the below requirements:
• Service / Data – compliance, management & security
• Understanding of End user applications and desktop clients.
• Reporting, monitoring and governance
• Licensing management – understanding of Microsoft licensing, management & types
• End User Experience (performance, functionality, end user profiling & personas)
• Knowledge of end user devices & technologies – Intune, BlackBerry UEM, MDM, desktops, mobile, virtual desktops, operating systems Windows/Android/IoS/Unix/Linux, Browsers, 3rd party application suites such as MS Office & integrated business application services
• Exposure to various versions of applications & services often found in enterprises – for example: Exchange 2013,2016,2019 & O365 Exchange Online, Lync Server, SfB 2015/2019 and Skype on-line in O365
Security clearance is required for this role; any job offer will be dependent on SC clearance being obtained.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.