ETL_Test Engineer – 2-4 Yrs – Mumbai
- Minimum 2+ years in software testing Experience in ETL testing.
- Associate needs to have good knowledge of Informatica.
- Understanding of testing concepts – differences ST/SIT/UAT/ORT etc.
- Knowledge of Testing models – Waterfall, Spiral, Agile etc.
- Good in understanding requirements
- Converting the requirements into test scenarios and test cases at a high productivity level
- Very strong understanding of DB Concepts. e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata etc.)
- Peer-level review of test cases
- Understanding of Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Familiar with templates of Test Cases
- Understanding of DWH concepts
- Good in execution of test cases with utmost speed
- Ability to analyze issues, identify defects
- Knowledge/familiarity with Testing Tools – Quality Center/ALM, Rational or Jira
- Test results recording and logging into the test management tool
- Experience in HPALM for Test Artifacts management
- Supporting in preparation of DSR/WSR with datapoints.
• Scope of testing will be to ensure technical integrity in the journey with focus on business functions like Merchant hierarchy, transaction hierarchy, matrix etc.
• Excellent communication skills
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Contact Person: Neha GhatkarApply now