ETL Test Analyst- 4 to 6 yrs- Bangalore
1)ETL Testing Skills
• Has good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and has experience working on the same.
• Technical and functional expertise in ETL testing projects
• Should have worked on at-least one ETL tool like DB2 Blu,Informatica, Data stage, BODS etc.
• Very strong understanding of DB Concepts, has worked on at-least one of the databases, e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2,Sybase, Teradata etc. )
• Very strong knowledge and extensive working knowledge of SQL (proficient with minus queries, various types of joins etc.)
• Ability to coordinate and communicate at intellectual level with the project team(s) for all aspects of project
• Ready to attack any challenge, positive outlook and a genuine team player
2.Manual Testing Skills
• Understands requirements clearly for proper translation into test cases
• Ability to create detailed test plan/approach documentation
• Ability to create clear concise test cases
• 2+ years QC/ALM experience (including metrics creation)
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic UNIX knowledge