Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating specifications for ETL and batch applications along with Analysts and product manager
- Building / Modernizing the ETL platform of the client by analyzing the existing batch components and platforms
- Reviewing test cases based on system design
- Working closely with Data team, QA team and Infra team.
- Doing Deploy, maintain, debugging, support client and improve Enterprise Batch service infrastructure
- Implementing functional & non-functional features based on requirement/design
- Investigating issues raised by clients on production environment
- Handling urgent troubleshooting on production environment.
- Collaborating with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Having 7+ years’ experience Data Ware House Space
- Hands-on experience in Informatica Power Center
- Strong understanding of Java Transformations, XML & XST
- Working knowledge in DB2, Oracle and NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra, HBase etc.• Expertise in software development methodologies
- Experience of team management ( Need to manage around 5 members)
Nice to Have:
- Insurance domain expertise with good understanding of development methodologies and techniques
- Business communication skill in both English and Japanese (JLPT N2+ ) language
Location : Tokyo