Role: ETL Informatica Developer
Exp: 2.5 to 4 years
Job title : ETL Developer with Strong DB Skills
The position carries the following responsibilities:
– The ETL developer on the Project who will be responsible for the ETL +Database development required for the Compass Proj.
– The ETL developer role is more towards an ETL developer with strong DB, shell scripting background.
– Must be able to multi-task between various tasks and projects
– Must be available for Off Hours support
– Tasks include, but are not limited to:
o Trouble-shooting and resolving issues as reported by developers/users/other IT teams.
o All of the tasks would need to be performed in all the different environments (dev, qa, uat and production)
The candidate should have the following skills:
– At least 4-6 years working as an ETL Developer using Informatica within an IT department, supporting both developers & users (business or other IT teams)
– Must be able to perform independently and at the level of an architect.
– Must have strong Unix shell scripting background; Korn shell and/or Perl, preferred
– ETL experience must be in a Unix/Linux setup.
– Must have in depth experience with Sybase/ DB2 as an application developer; using stored procedures, user defined functions and embedded SQL in other Programming Languages.
– Strong SQL skills in DB2 specifically around Data Migration.
– Application DBA skills a plus with good knowledge of db2 utilities and ability to performance tune processes.
– Experience with Autosys.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills for managing interactions both within the team and without.
– Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Strong work ethic