Position Title: ETL Expert (IBM Data Stage/Informatica ETL)
Project Role: Business System Analyst
Work Location:Tokyo, Japan
Our client is a leading insurance company in Japan and creating a big data hub using the latest Hadoop framework. Data from various sources will be ingested into Data hub, it will be cleaned, transformed and used for analysis.
We are seeking for an ETL expert to perform analysis of current IBM Data Stage ETL jobs.
- Analyze, document and explain existing systems to various stakeholders
- Discussion with application owners to understand application, data flows.
- Perform reverse engineering for existing ETL applications.
- Create Mapping and specification documents for ETL developers.
Technology Skill set required:
- Experience with extract, transform and load (ETL) processing in a data warehouse environment
- Experience in IBM Data Stage or Informatica ETL
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL
- Perform reverse engineering for existing ETL applications. Create Mapping and specification document for ETL developers.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English language