With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: ETL Developer
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
Job Type: Full Time
- 8+ years of ETL Architecture, ETL Design and End to End ETL Development work experience.
- 5-10 years of required hands-on IT experience including but not limited to Informatica ETL Development (version 9 and above), MPP and relational (e.g. Netezza, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server)
- DB Programming, Excellent database querying and query tuning skills, Proficient in Unix/Linux Shell Scripting Language
- Experience in Pearl scripting would be an advantage.
- Experience in Crystal and Business Objects Reporting Tools
- Experience in scheduling tools like Autosys.
- Finance and Insurance industry domain experience is preferred.
- Experience in working with offshore resources.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law