Our Client is leading insurance company in Japan and developing a system that will provide payroll system a new interface for the data required for payroll. For integrating different source systems like Mainframe, SQL Server we are going to use Informatica PC & PWX tools.
The project is to read Mainframe, RDBMS data & write to the RDBMS, Web application, Mainframe system.
Informatica ETL developer should have:
- In depth knowledge of Informatica 9.x/10.x Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange, UNIX, SQL.
- Strong understanding of ETL, data structures and data flow.
- Experience with different data sources such as Oracle, Flat files, Mainframe VSAM files, SQL Server etc.
- Experience in data ingestion using web services.
- Both Japanese and English should be Business level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding user requirements and translating those requirements into well designed solutions.
- Understand Mainframe data and ability to read & write complex mainframe data using Informatica.
- Create data maps in Power exchange for reading/writing data to Mainframe.
- Create Complex Informatica mappings in Power Center using UNIX, SQL.
- Involve in Unit and Integration testing, validating test cases, Performance tuning techniques.
- Involve in SIT, UAT support.
- Work on Identifying and resolving various major production fixes and Provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
Location: Tokyo, Japan