- ETL practice lead will manage and lead a team of ambitious ETL (Extract Transform Load) developers specializing in industry standard ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio, IBM DataStage etc as they deliver a wide range of application or system solutions.
- Establishing the roadmap for the ETL practice for DaaS and may provide technical guidance and leadership beyond your immediate team.
- Managing a community of practice consisting of ETL developer responsible for data movement and transformation across various data assets in DaaS (Data-as-a-service) using multiple ETL tools including Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio, IBM DataStage etc and Python.
- Responsible to establish coding standards, ETL framework and standard data flow using the approved ETL tools across DaaS
- Develops, documents, and rolls out policies and procedures. Communicates policies and procedures to the group and other project teams and enforces adherence to processes and procedures
- Providing leadership with an on-going focus on reusability, scalability and innovation within the community of practice
- Providing guidance on the work of practitioners as related to the quality of product(s)/work being produced, delivered & speed of delivery / to market
- Enhancing Development Capability assessment with a continuous learning approach to grow team expertise leveraging acurated training curriculum
- 10+ Years of related experience with strong technical understanding of ETL concepts and hand-on experience on more than one ETL tool.
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica (PowerCenter, IICS, CAI); Ab Initio development environment and concepts; IBM DataStage job stages and types.
- Proficient in integrating, performance tuning techniques, error handling and troubleshooting mechanisms of Informatica, Ab Initio graphs, IBM DataStage jobs etc
- Enhancing Development Capability assessment with a continuous learning approach to grow team expertise leveraging a curated training curriculum
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team