- Ensure Talent Acquisition as a team functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing process and policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Review new and existing processes, resources, and systems, to identify any audit risks and suggest corrective measures for the same.
- Work with process owners (employees throughout the company) to obtain documentation, understand processes, discuss potential issues/deficiencies/findings.
- Evaluate and document evidence on the design and operation of controls.
- Maintain and provide data to allow onwards reporting of the User controls framework.
- Work with the business and strategic teams to remediate identified controls weaknesses.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and process guidelines for general processes.
- Plan and perform periodic operational audits. Identify business process risks.
- Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls. Document the results of the evaluations.
- Investigate highlighted non – compliance cases and suggest corrective/preventive measures.
- Build rapport with process owners.
- Perform reviews on activities performed by other teams.
- Hiring experience would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with global teams and bring alignment across different teams.
- Sound working knowledge of general Talent Acquisition processes and organisational framework.
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across levels.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Confident with strong decision-making skills.
- Eye to detail.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to positively encourage stakeholders to be process and tool compliant, be a company advocate