Hiring for Native Hana Developer
Interview location and SPOC:
Bangalore– Bglr EPIP Whitefield | Bangalore Campus, Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.(Delivery Centre), No: 158-162P & 165-170P, EPIP Phase II, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560066.
Land Mark- Lemon Tree Hotel. –
building name will be confirmed later
Spoc – Gimil Aby
Hyderabad – Phoenix InfoCity | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd , Building H-07, Phoenix Infocity Special Economic Zone, Cyber Gateway, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana,
Land Mark: Adjacent to Dell Campus
Spoc – Dhanalakshmi Chintha
Mumbai: – M-4 , Vikroli
SPOC – Veena Usulkar.
Chennai: Prestige Cyber Tower, 117, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai.
HANA Modeler / Developer
Experience 3-5 years
- Candidate should have strong HANA Modeling experience along with HANA related development languages (SQL Script, HTML5, Java).
- Candidate should have worked on 1 full cycle of HANA implementation as HANA modeler or HANA developer.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in creating graphical HANA modeling views and CDS views.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of all type of joins and star schema architecture.
- Candidate should have strong SQL script based modeling skills in HANA.
- Candidate should able analyze the performance of HANA models and suggest the performance optimization techniques.
- Candidate should able to create the Analytical privileges for the views.
- Candidate should have practiced the best practices and standards for HANA model development and reporting on HANA.
- Candidate should have knowledge on either of the data provisioning tools like SLT, EIM and BODS.
- If candidate is having prior experience in data modeling tools like SAP BW then it will be added advantage.