Description (Role & Responsibilities):
- Good knowledge of negative & Positive time management.
- Must have configuration knowledge of work schedules, period schedules, Time Wage Types.
- Good hands on knowledge on Time schemas, PCRs, Operations
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Ability to play key lead roles .
- Ideal candidate should be willing to travel within India/Outside India if situation demands.
- Ideal candidate should e willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate from one of the reputed university.