Are you an experienced EPiServer developer or architect ready for the next step of your career? At Capgemini you will find challenging projects, plenty of possibilities to take responsibility and an opportunity to shape Capgeminis Global EPiServer offering with its heart in Malmoe.
- know EPiServer like the back of your hand and and have experience in technical leadership from several projects. You have at least 3 years of Experience in working with EPiServer.
- are no stranger to assisting or driving sales pursuits as solution lead or a presales EPiServer Expert.
- are social and find great value in sharing what you know with your collegues
- like to keep an eye on trends in technology and development, often trying out new ways.
- Solid experience in participating in agile development projects with multiple participants preferably in the role of tech lead or architect.
- Solid experience of ASP.Net and C# with a knack for finding smart solutions and solve difficult problems
- Experience in working with integrations and matters related to infrastructure is a plus.
- Experience of working with different solutions for Continous Integration and lean deployment processes
Capgemini has been awarded Career Company of 2014 as a result of Capgemini’s unique investment in talents. Capgemini contributes to professionals’ personal as well as professional development.The position is based in Malmö, but assignments may occur elsewhere full travelling capability facilitates your applicability with us.
Applications are made online. Your application should contain a CV and cover letter. Please send your application at the earliest as the selection process is ongoing.
Queries answered by: Adis Katkic, firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to apply