Job Title: Environment Engineer
Location: Windsor, CT
Capgemini is seeking for Environmental Engineer
- Required Proven technical leader with solid system analysis skills with ability to maintain a positive attitude and to manage multiple priorities while working in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Possess functional knowledge and skills reflective of a competent practitioner with the ability to deliver on work of high technical complexity
- Must possess critical and analytical thinking skills ability to effectively problem solve and develop in a fast-learning curve strong attention to detail and planning skills
More than 6+
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Highly contributing and effective team player on a variety of teams
- Able to independently learn new technologies and data related approaches Results driven with commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience with the software development life cycle 3 5 Years of experience with enterprise database technologies Oracle SQL 3 5 Years of experience writing complex SQL queries working in a very large, complicated data model and having an in depth understanding of table relationships 1 3 Years of experience in Source Code Management is required SVN GIT 1 3 Years of experience of extensive troubleshooting
- Preferred 1 3 Years of experience in a Guidewire application s administration or environment management 1 3 Years of experience App Server configuration Jboss or App Architecture 1 3 Years of experience of supporting Java OOPS applications 1 3 Years of experience in Broadcom Test Data Manager B S B A
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.