The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team
At Capgemini we are proud of our diverse team of professionals providing the right expertise to our clients in all aspects of the projects we deliver. We work with an impressive range of clients globally to assist them in delivering their business outcomes with an emphasis on innovation and progressive technology.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Maintain a pipeline, timeline of proposed environment usage – with preference to supporting agile releases
- Support full landscape of non-production environments – from Development, build automation, Test, performance and production support and the multiple variations within.
- Work with infrastructure team and understand hardware specs, networks, Firewall rules for environment management
- Troubleshooting issues in the environment with an understanding of database, analysing logs /de-bugging/trace/monitoring
- Critical thinker in resolution of contentions for the usage of environment and proposing ideas for collaborative triaging
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 5 years’ experience in IDM and IAM is a must on any stack (Oracle, Forgerock, okta or any other)
- Forgerock (IDM & AM) experience
- Advanced Unix skills, CPAAS/Container/GCP
- Expertise with RedHat OpenShift and Docker (must have)
- Hands on Experience in Managing a RedHat OpenShift Environment (on premise – private infra)
- Hands on troubleshooting issues in RedHat OpenShift environment
- DevOps (must have)
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite – Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira (must have)
- Hands on and well versed with all lifecycle management of a namespace/project. Understands the services, build config, deployment config, routes, templates, config maps, templates, s2i etc…
- Experience with programming language- Java, Node.js and scripting language – UNIX scripting (Good to have)
- Familiarity with Platform-as-a-Service applications for cloud based systems
- Familiarity with one or more of below development architectures/principles:
- Server-less Cloud Computing (good to have, but not mandatory)
- Hands on experience in managing RedHat OpenShift master, nodes, routers, docker registry, application/compute nodes
- Hands-on with Jenkins (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with addition of new nodes/master, maintenance activities (nice to have)
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.