Job Title: Market Development Associates
Location: New York
Travel/Relocation: Must be open to both
You will be working with Capgemini’s Banking industry market development team to drive topline growth, elevate our positioning and amplify our influence with clients. During the training program, you will be trained to enhance your consulting skills to be successful in your role (including learning proprietary tools). After your training, you’ll be working on transformational deals in the area of digital and customer data. You’ll work closely with business, practice and marketing teams as a part of your work. We provide an ideal opportunity for bright minds to put their talents to the test in real-world applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of client’s business requirements and how our services can solve the issues they face
- Elicit business requirements and translate those into deliverables that can be used for client’s problem solving
- Create story boards to articulate our value propositions to customers
- Do market research to develop point of views on leading topics that are of interest for the customers
- Design thinking workshops to help customers solve their problems
- Develop/contribute to industry white papers
• An inquisitive and analytical mind that can develop innovative and creative solutions for our clients
• Deep knowledge of story boarding using tools like PowerPoint, photoshop etc.
• Innovative, creative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world
• Interest and basic knowledge of technology
• Proactive and tenacious problem-solver, a real self-starter who is detailed oriented
• Willingness to learn the Banking industry to understand our client’s issues
• An effective, confident verbal and written communicator with all levels of seniority
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business (i.e. Finance, Marketing, Economics, Journalism) or a related field
• A willingness to travel if required
• Must be open to relocation and travel
• Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.