Enterprise / Solution Architect with telecom background and a talent for both consultancy and living your best work life.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for telecom enterprise and solution architects.
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT solutions to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. We are increasing our focus on the telecom sector and are therefore looking for experienced enterprise and solution architects with background in the sector to architect, design and drive complex IT solutions in large-scale transformations.
Your responsibilities will include:
As a member of our global architecture and telecoms practices, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to define modern, high-quality and flexible architectures, solutions and roadmaps to our clients, who are undergoing challenging transformations. Collaborating with other architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Define the overall architecture and solutions, provide architectural guidance, prepare and review detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution
- Bring Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in enterprise architecture, solution architecture, integration and implementation
- Guide client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop roadmaps for the implementation of the architecture to support the large-scale transformations
- Work with Project Manager (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Provide input and assistance through requirements, design, development, test, and deployment project phases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Engineering or related fields
- Have 7-10 years of professional experience in delivering complex solutions
- Experience with architecture methodologies, such as TOGAF
- Proven experience from delivering working solutions in the telecom sector in the channel, BSS or OSS domains.
- Good communication skills especially interacting with clients and stakeholders
- Experience with driving solutions through to implementation, providing guidance and continuously adapting the architecture and roadmaps to the changing business
Nice to have:
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skill
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Principal Consultant Carsten Rasmussen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear Capgemini Denmarks CEO, Claus Rydkjær, explain our work philosophy in this short film: https://www.capgemini.com/dk-e…