Enterprise Security Architect
Location: Flexible but anticipate travel
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security Consulting & Projects Practice provides consulting and projects in all areas of infrastructure including Cloud based services, networks, servers, storage, information security, service management and governance. We deliver services including high level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation to a wide variety of market sectors.
Our Cyber Security Unit (“CSU”) brings together over 3000 security professionals to help define and implement our clients’ cybersecurity strategies. We protect their IT, industrial systems and the ever growing number of products and systems enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT). We also strengthen their defences, optimize their investments and control their risks. Our CSU include security experts (e.g. specialists in infrastructure, applications, endpoints and identity and access management), a research and development team (whose members specialize in malware analysis and forensics), ethical hackers, seven multi-tenant Security Operation Centres (SOC) in different parts of the world, and an Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility.
The focus of your role
The Cloud Infrastructure Services, UK Cyber Security Team has approximately 200 security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle our customers’ most challenging security-related concerns. Our vision is “to become an exemplar and reference point throughout the Capgemini Group for the provision of security and risk management services”.
We believe that developing, resourcing and selling a comprehensive suite of cybersecurity transformation and enablement services is key to realising our vision. We are reshaping our security expertise and capabilities to become a leading provider of these services. We aim to offer simple solutions to complex problems and in so doing engage our customers with high-value cybersecurity propositions, that help our customers embrace transformational technologies knowingly and with confidence.
This is an excellent role for a candidate with a strong Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) background who wishes to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing Security team. We would expect candidates to have a broad understanding of Enterprise Security at an architectural level and preferably someone with deeper experience of at least two Information Security areas such as Cloud, SOC Services, IAM, Endpoint Security, etc. As an ESA you will be in a client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Target state definition and associated programme plan. Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also be involved in business development activities such as ensuring timely responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with our business units, partners and legal teams and development of our ESA offerings.
You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate community to ensure our CSU’s ESA skills and capability continues to grow.
- Successful applicants will be required to work mainly in UK and Ireland, with occasional travel abroad as required.
What you’ll do
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services:
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- GRC Automation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process
- Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- Enterprise and System Security Architecture
- ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
Information and Data
- Identity and Access Management Assurance
- Data Protection
- Application Security
Infrastructure and Technology
- Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
- Incident Response and Investigation Services
- Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
- Cloud Security
What you’ll bring
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills
- Strong and proven consulting behaviours
- Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least one industry sector
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
- Experience of UK Government and providing advice and guidance in line with UK Government best practice is highly desirable.
- Experience of devising and implementing securing controls centred on the Cloud, Virtualisation, “Big Data”, SAP, SDN/SDDC or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
- Experience of designing and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions
- Experience of designing and implementing Data Loss Prevention solutions
- CESG Certified Professional – Senior IA Architect or above
- HMG Security vetting to “Security Cleared” level
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.