An overview of the role
You will combine deep understanding and experience of shaping integration solutions with the personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best technical teams in the business to successful delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end integration solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness. Additionally for our most senior Enterprise Integration Architects, you will be able to demonstrate CXO-facing experience in shaping IT integration technology deployment and governance. You will also have a keen understanding of commercial cost models and the business benefit value derived from our customers’ investment in integration technology
- Specify and own the integration-specific aspects of enterprise & solution architectures
- Govern the integration process across all phases of delivery
- Oversee technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of integration solutions
- Manage third-party relationships involved in end-to-end integration
- Work closely with customer CTO functions to analyse their integration landscape and develop modernisation strategies
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini architecture community
- Excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns
- Knowledge and experience of multiple integration and API enablement technologies
- Sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practice
- A structured approach to architectural design
- Strong understanding and opinions on how integration has evolved from an on-premise, centralized function towards being a digital, cloud and API-driven capability
- Knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud integration approaches, API-led architectures and digital-era integration governance methodology
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we develop a deep understanding of a business and get to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today,it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.