Enterprise Data Architect | 12 to 14 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Evaluate current state architecture and recommend and implement changes with a focus modernization of Data integration (ETL, ELT, API/ESB) and Data Virtualization solutions.
- Combine business needs, vendor roadmaps and technology trends to develop Enterprise Data Management platforms and product roadmaps and future state architecture diagrams for Customers based on their roadmap.
- Develop comprehensive business cases and project plans to fund and deliver approved project portfolio investments that deliver on platform and product roadmaps and future state architecture
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to projects, teams and service providers, ensuring that new initiatives enable effective and scalable data storage, data engineering and data analysis capabilities
- Participate in architectural review boards, evaluations of data and analytics solutions, commercial products and technologies
- Research, recommend and pilot tools and process changes in order to drive quality and efficiency across the solution development lifecycle
- Act as a thought leader on industry trends, emerging data management capabilities (such as enterprise data lake) and technologies (cloud platforms) and potential use for various existing and potential Customers.
- Partner with other groups in the organization including Client Facing IT, Infrastructure, IT Security and other Data and Analytics teams to ensure robust and scalable solutions.
- 12+ years of IT experience with Industry leadership in the fields of database, data warehousing, data integration, data virtualization and/or data sciences on premise and cloud.
- 5+ years’ experience working with executive sponsors and senior business leadership teams developing and delivering strategy and operating plans with demonstrated competency.
- Prior hands-on experience in data warehousing design, tuning and ETL/ELT development with experience in multiple ETL tools like Informatica, Talend, Data Stage etc.
- Partner with other groups in the organization including Client Facing IT, Infrastructure, IT Security and other Data and Analytics teams to ensure robust and scalable solutions
- Work with other solution and domain architects to establish architecture standards, policies and governance
- Familiarity with TCO, ROI and Value Models to help Customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with Data Analytic Cloud solutions.
October 25, 2021