As a Enterprise CRM Architect you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Define and ensures a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology, not just to design IT systems but to deliver Business Change which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
- The Enterprise Architect defines solutions strategies and roadmaps working closely with Senior Leadership.
- Builds our image and reputation to the client and the market place.
- Leads coordination of architecture solutions to meet senior level expectations at both client and/or partners.
- Leads strategic planning of technology and business solutions for the enterprise.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in topics in the architect community and shows a passion for technology.
- Drive solution definition aligned with the client’s strategic programs and work with delivery to ensure right implementation.
- Demonstrates business acumen by delivering the architecture program.
- Provide Solutioning for Proposal submissions for large deals.
- Lead enterprise architecture and solutioning strategy for CRM area, encompassing Analytics, Marketing, Support, Selling etc.
- Defines programs and roadmaps of enterprise solutions and projects in the CRM area together with the client
- Participates and supports technical design and architect review
- Develop portfolio products and service solutions where applicable
- Align business case and competitive position of enterprise architecture solutions in specific projects and programs within CRM or across CRM and other allied areas
- Coordinates quality management and risk management
- Execute peer reviews and undertakes active knowledge management
- Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
- Express complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and comprehensive reports, documentation, instructions and training materials
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Meet established priorities and project schedules
- Provide Technology inputs into business cases
Use relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercise
- Demonstrates technical strategy leadership in one or more technology areas and/or one or more customer facing situations
- Strong knowledge of Oracle CRM suite of products, Cloud implementations.
- Experience in implementing solutions in the space of Loyalty programs, Data insight, Marketing, Campaigns, Analytics, Selling, Support etc.
- Awareness of Architecture Patterns and application
- Awareness and/or technical certification such as Oracle CRM.
- Achieved professional certification ITAC/TOGAF (open group)
- Proven thought leadership in technical implementation and practices
- Working towards industry and technology thought leadership recognition
- Demonstrated program management certification e.g. Prince2 is a good to have
Industry and professional standards for key business systems, procedures, and methods pertinent to assigned area is a good to have
- At least 15 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in architect role
- Minimum of 1 year in senior program and account enterprise solution management
- Strong experience on development projects with an impeccable track record of successful deliveries.
- Strong project planning, tracking and control experience, risk and issue management experience.
Good to have Retail experience, as it would be a plus.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional
relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: email@example.com
With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its
For more information, please visit: www.capgemini.com