Job Title: Enterprise Cloud DevOps Architect – COE
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Capgemini is looking for an Enterprise Cloud DevOps Architect to Consult, Design & Implement Full Stack DevOps tool chain in a Hybrid Cloud Environment using Containers & Micro Services environments. The DevOps Architect would be responsible to provide technical, strategic advice to Enable DevOps in a Hybrid cloud environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enable Full stack DevOps across the Enterprise
- Consult right set of DevOps Tools (including Open Source Stack) for DevSecOps and Cloud Enablement
- Design & Implement the Hybrid Cloud Architecture, Automation Architecture, Integration Architecture to deliver applications
- Design & Implement Container-based platforms using Kubernetes/Open-Shift and Dockers
- Integrate systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and others
- Play a key role in the adoption of DevOps / Cloud offerings in the enterprise
- Ensure alignment with the client processes while enabling DevOps model based on 100% automation and adoption of repeatable patterns that can be leveraged across the organization
- Promote the use of DevOps/Cloud standardization, shared infrastructure and shared services to reduce costs and improve information flows
- Create Reference Architectures and standards for the Technology stack in line with IT DevOps and Application needs.
- Demonstrable experience with Cloud Solutions Azure/AWS/GCP enabling full stack DevSecOps leading to a SRE model
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native deployments, API, microservices more Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, or other)
- Solid experience with Everything -as- Code driven pipelines for provisioning of cloud environments using Terraform / AWS CodePipeline/Azure DevOps /Enterprise grade DevOps tool chain
- Ability to assess and recommend cost-effective new tools technologies in accordance with the client ’s strategic objectives
- Must be able to quickly grasp the application’s data design and ensure cloud model is designed in accordance with present design
- Experience in submitting proof of concepts for technical changes
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to generate stakeholder buy-in and lead through influence at a senior management level
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.