Enterprise Asset Management | 9 to 12 years | Mumbai & Bengaluru
- 6 to 10 years of work experience of working on Deliver asset management and Field force consulting assignments with a focus on Enterprise Asset Management solutions to Utility clients.
- Work closely with Senior Management and/or the project team on the implementation and integration of Enterprise Asset Management and their supporting systems.
- Work on-site with customers to understand, analyze, map and optimize their work and asset management, Field force business processes and data requirements.
- Develop business process requirements documentation (flowcharts, process diagrams, Use Case preparation)
- Good balance of process, technical and functional knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management or Field Force Mobility Management.
- Experience in the design, consulting, implementation as a functional consultant of systems such as IBM MAXIMO
- A good understanding of workflows, processes and data management requirements that the systems support
- Experience with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Transportation and Maximo Spatial verticals/add-on is highly desirable
- Enterprise Asset Management
- IBM maximo
- Certified on some international Asset Management such as IAM etc. will be preferred
- At least two full cycle implementations experience on Asset Management projects for Utilities industry
- Ability to structure, analyze and present complex ideas to business leaders and clients
- Strong skills in stakeholder management, communication, and resolving conflict
June 21, 2021