We are looking for an Enterprise Architect
based in Geneva or Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Analyze the IT landscape and identify the weakness compare to the standard of the market, the IT Vision
- Define what could be the right IT target based on your knowledge of the IT Solutions of the market
- Design the realistic IT Transformation roadmap and take in account the dependencies
- Contribute on the transformation cost estimation
What we expect from you.
- Education: Technical Master’s degree or PhD
- 5 year’s experience in IT transformation in Banking area
- Strong knowledge of solutions used in Banking and ideally in Wealth Management (E-Banking, Portfolio Management System, Core Banking System, Client Relationship Management System)
- Experience on upgrade / replacement of solutions used in the Banking area
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Project planning, execution, issue/risk management and resource management
- Fluent in French (for Geneva location) or German (for Zurich location) and English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Geneva or Zurich
Take your chance and apply!