About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: NYC, NY
Role: Enterprise Architect
IBM Enterprise Architect (EA) specialist with BPMN 2.0 Process Modeling
Technical Skills Required
· The candidate must have at least 5 years of EA experience with the BPMN 2.0 modeling experience.
· Responsible for the modeling of 25 to 30 end-to-end BPMN models supporting and monitoring end-to-end processes execution.
· Manage the Octon EA Sparx design tool and jBPM business process management tool
· Ensure process definition include layers for monitoring, orchestration, human based workflows and headless flows and document management(static & dynamic content).
· Responsible for ensuring correct run-time support of process triggers, orchestration, automation, and monitoring of headless processes (BPMN), document management flows, various ETL jobs, human based workflows, etc.
· Responsible for direct management of process analysts (8-10 technology BAs, business and change process analysts) and broader oversight of development integration with application teams across different IT work streams.
· Responsible for oversight of all CCAR business process testing including QA and automated testing
· Experience with Microsoft Project Plan or similar planning tool
· Experience with Agile development methodology.
· Experience with Cloud Computing
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law