Become an Enterprise Architect!
Are you an IT professional who feels like you’re often in meetings where people from different parts of the organization don’t understand each other? Are you a combination of creative thinker and pedantic organizer, able to create structured models and diagrams? Would you like to help your customers chart their future direction and show them how IT can take them there? Then join us for a career in enterprise architecture!
WHY TO JOIN US?
Capgemini has a long history in the field of enterprise architecture. We’ve developed our Integrated Architecture Framework since the early 1990s and have a thriving global community of architects who specialize in various fields of IT and business architecture. We’ve played a hand in developing TOGAF and work closely with leading software companies and global clients.
- Training paths to become the best version of yourself
- Experienced and growing team of professionals to work with
- Interesting client organization
- Good work-life balance with caring employer and competitive benefits
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re now looking for a new colleague who’s interested in looking at architecture at enterprise level. Your background may be in a technical role such as in software architecture, or perhaps you’re a business analyst or process developer who wishes to branch out. There is no exact blueprint of such a person, but here are some skills that you might have:
- Understanding of architecture frameworks (like IAF and TOGAF, but others are also of benefit)
- Knowledge about the uses and characteristics of different types of architecture (like system, information, business, etc.)
- Experience of diagramming and modelling techniques and tools
- Business, service, and process modelling skills
- Workshop facilitation experience and good oral and written communications skills
- Project planning and management skills
- Broad, though not in-depth, understanding of IT and its trends and opportunities
In addition, you must speak and write fluent Finnish as well as English – but your most important asset is your keen interest in helping your clients achieve change and find structure in their operations.
Interested? For more information, you can contact Timo Rantalainen (email@example.com or 040 570 7739) after 30.7. Submit your application now or latest by 5th of August! We will start going through the applications after July and will answer the possible questions also after July.